面试乌Crane语经典问答中国经济—不是面试里面的语句也足以用嘛

面试西班牙语经典问答

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
(你能在两分钟內自我推荐呢?大胆尝试啊!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,
responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization
could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal
skills.(依自己的资格和经历,我以为自家对所从事的每一个品种都很尽力、负责、勤苦。我的解析能力和与人相处的技术,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(对您眼前的劳作,能否做个包括的表达。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be
specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software
support.
(我干了五年的总结机程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支撑。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你干吗离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If
opportunity knocks, I will take
it.(我希望能得到一份更好的做事,假设机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job. / I feel
there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我认为眼前的工作,已经达到极端,即沒有擢升机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a
professional?(你哪些评估协调是位专业人士呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(凭借自身不错的学问背景,我得以胜任自己的工作,而且自己以为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to
students very well. (依我的教学经验,我信任能与学员相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous)
organization?(你对脚下/从前的干活单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my
experience to this position.
(我一度到位四个新品类,我深信不疑自己能将自家的阅历用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to
us?(你怎么觉得你对我们有价值啊?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the
future. (我觉得自身对贵集团能做些积极向上的进献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你什么样晓得您能独当一面这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should
qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研讨所的教练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我深信不疑自己能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked
individual?(你是一位可以而且承担数项工作的人呢?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能接受工作上的压力啊?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I
can handle it well.
(这种特征就是自身当下(先前)工作所急需的,我晓得我能应付自如。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
(什么会让您有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵集团努力效力。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
(尽我所能,完成一个类型。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it
to?Why?(如若你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给哪些单位?为何?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do
something to help others. (我会捐给医药探讨,因为自身要为旁人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
(我情愿捐给教育机构。)

Q:What is most important in your life right
now?(眼下您生活中最紧要的是哪些?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.
(对自己的话,能在这多少个小圈子找到工作是最重点的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.
(希望能在贵集团任职对自我来说最着重。)

中国经济,Q:What current issues concern you the
most?(最近怎么事是您最关切的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to
WTO on our industry.
(如今中华经济的全体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的震慑。)

Q: How long would you like to stay with this
company?(你会在本公司服务多长时间呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my
field. (只要我能在自己的行业力继续学习和提升,我就会留在这里。)

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from
now?(你能预期五年后你会做什么呢?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my
organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个行事中积淀了有的行政经验,我先天可能要运用自身协会和计划上的阅历和技艺。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
(我盼望能尽量显示自我在那些行业的力量和聪明。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be
exciting.(也许有机遇,我将会从事管理工作。)
万一不愿正面作答,也足以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this.
(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还足以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a
director.(或 老总 或
president)((说不定,我也能做你现在官员的行事吗!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested
in?(你欢喜那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this
job is what interests me the most.
(薪水即便重要,但这工作伴随而来的权责更掀起自己。)
A: 如果你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to
support. (坦白地说,我欢喜这份工作,但是自己必须要担当我的家庭。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特色是何等?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关切外人。)
A:艾达(Ada)ptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和保护。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe
you?(你的情人或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几分钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who
deeply cares for his family and friends.
(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作着力,负总责的人,他对家庭和恋人都很关注。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined
person. (他们说陈先生是位很融洽、敏感、关心别人和有决定的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪一种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
(诚实、不呆板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit.
(有”实际行动”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative
personnel?(作为行政人士,你有什么样的负责人才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a
team will be the major goal of my leadership.
(我认为学习如何把人们的积极向上调动起来,以及如何配合共同的团队精神,是自个儿行政工作的重要性目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
(我以开放式的策略,立异自己的行政管理方法。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你平日咋样处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation
could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
(沈默是金。不必说怎么,否则事态更糟,可是我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
(我会等我们冷靜下来再啄磨。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work
situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不愉快?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
(胸襟狭窄的人,有时使自身泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
(不可以接受新思考的那多少个取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
(你如何处理与同事在工作中的眼光不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner
in order to get my points across.
(我要以更明白文明的措施,提议自己的见解,使对方领会自我的见识。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你哪些对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given a second
chance to correct my mistake.
(大家我们生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个空子改进自己的谬误。)

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注